Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Christmas

I always spend my holidays with a variety of people, young and old, new and familiar, but Christmas is always the same. Though we do change over the years develop into our own separate people with distinct characteristics that make us us. We've got the English teacher who has an outstanding heart for keeping the earth green and qualities that I'm still figuring out. The potential Chemistry Teacher, who is sarcastic but so sweet. The potential Engineer, who loves his family more than anything and is such a brother to me and a great one at that. The fashion guru mom. The funky hip mom. The sweet caring, hippie mom. The moms. The writer father. The crazy awesome mad scientist dad. The go with you anywhere grandfather. The intellectual do anything for you grandfather. The wannabe movie star, that loves helping animals. The children. The learners.
I love family. These are just few of the great characteristics I get to enjoy every holiday and special day and good day and terrible and day. This was my Christmas.

No comments: