Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Impress

Tonight I said stupid things that don't represent the person I am to impress.
Really I'm embarrassed that I would do such a thing. Now I'm sitting here praying, hoping God will forgive me for feeling like I was being like Peter. I want to represent the Lord in everything I do. I don't want to impress. I'm sorry. Please forgive me Lord.

I post this without fear of judgement because:
1.) it is my blog
2.) above all - in hope that those that read this and care about me will pray about where i have struggled
3.) i love Jesus with all my heart and soul

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I was stumbling through everyone's blogs when I found yours. It's hard to say this without sounding in some way pompous (I am no better off than any true Christian when it comes to ways of the Lord) but I will try my best. I will pray for your continue growth in the Lord and that he may help you continue to represent him to your fullest extent. The Lord has amazing plans for all of us and I believe you are on the path chosen for you. It may be hard and at times you may stumble but do not worry. "The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand" Psalm 37:23-24. Just keep on trucking along.