Saturday, October 18, 2008

Be Thankful

Everyday I am so very thankful for this life my Lord has blessed me with.

Within the past year so much has happened. I've gone from having a serious boyfriend and going to NNU and so much more to being in Portland and feeling that every day I have a new challenge and I'm exactly where He wants me. Many heart breaking and wonderous things have occurred in the past year, from birth to death, from love to friendship mending. I have been blessed.

I wouldn't have been able to survive this past year if it hadn't been for my Heavenly Father and honestly getting down on my knees and praying and crying out for forgiveness and later crying out in joy.

God hasn't been my only support system. My parents and friends.

But everyday, no matter what my parents do, I can pretend that I'm mad at them like I tried to do with my mom today but I'm just so incrediably thankful that it doesn't last long. I can tell my dad that what he did was rude and only to apologize minutes later because it's not what my heart truly seeps. It seeps love and utter thankfulness.



I wake up everyday and thank the Lord for the life He has given me and pray that He will allow me to glorify Him in any and every way possible and be the woman of Christ He has called for me. I never feel like its enough, that I'm never worthy for this wonderful life He has blessed me with.



Everyday I tell my parents I love them. Because what if it was their last, I remind them how thankful I am of their presence in my life. And everyday I thank my Lord. I don't know what I'd do without them. They are my support system and my life.

I am so thankful.

Thank you Heavenly Father. Amen.

No comments: