Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stand tall

You can do it. I can do it. Don't be scared of what the world has or how it mocks. It mocked back in Jesus' day and it will until the judgement day.

Instead stand tall and say I can do it and I wont let you get to me, because I have Jesus, whether it be a test, a mocking family member, a best friend, a lover, a teacher, whoever. Be able to stand strong and say Jesus died for me and He calls me to something bigger than I could ever imagine for myself, He is my rock and you can't shake me.

Be strong and be the woman or man of God I know you can be.

All I know is that these are not my words, they are His - I felt compelled to write this.

I know its been a very long time since I've talked to some of you and only hours since I've talked to others of you, but I needed you all to know this. That you can stand strong in Christ and I pray always that you will be doing what God wants you to. And even be able to smile with Christ's love gleaming in your eyes and say to that mocking face, its not for you, its for Him. For Him be the glory.

Dear Guatemala Family,
I miss you very much each and everyday. You all linger in me in some way or another and the fun and wonderous experiences I shared with you. I really had one person in mind when I wrote this. But I really think that no matter where you are at in your walk of life you can remember that you can do it, that God will never stop loving you, even if you dye your hair green and get feather implants to look like a bird.
I love you all and just need you to know that you shouldn't wait, don't take time for granted and be thankful. I am so incredibly thankful that God placed each one of you in my lives.
Remember as cheesy as it sounds, you can do it. Don't let anyone get to you.

Love you all.

Can I just say I listened to Lose Yourself by Eminem before I wrote this. It's a pretty good song.

No comments: