Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Candy corn and best month!

I sometimes think in terms of Facebook updates...this is when you know that Facebook is controlling you. I quit.

But...

Today I think I had the healthiest of all days:

Peanut Butter and Peach Jam sandwich

Half of Tuna for lunch

Almost an entire bag of candy corn during History...could have made me sick

Banana (like everyday)

Sparkling Juice

Sweet Salmon goodness

Hot Chocolate

Chicken pot pie

Peanut butter cookie

Oreos

Chocolate

AND NOW: 3 string cheeses...I think I might have bad dreams because of them..

Can I just say that two things have made this month wonderful. 
1. I got to see my missionaries from Guatemala, gift from God, I needed it.
2. New music. Love.

What else can top those?
Great history test grade? ha!

No comments: